Friday, May 24, 2013

Trifextra: We Live Our Virtual Lives






This weekend we are asking for a thirty-three word confession. You're free to write non-fiction or fiction or to blur the lines in between. We just encourage you to get creative and give us your best.

This week's Trifextra Writing Challenge is to write a 33 word confession, and here's mine. 
Uh, I suppose it's...fiction? Non fiction? Non fiction, I guess. We all have our virtual avatars.

Here it is:
By http://mihaelaj.deviantart.com/


I don’t dance; she does.
 I don’t smile; she does.

 I am reserved; she speaks of sex and violence, politics and ambition, dreams and illusions.

I am her.

She is me, only binary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Images used in this blog are either digital art created by the author or free photographs. Reviews and views expressed on this site are strictly personal. Text by Varsha Dinesh is copyrighted under Creative Commons.