Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hiatus

SO I'm not going to be posting anything for a while, because there's so much excitement going on!
 I'm working on a book I'm starting to love, I'm starting a new year at college next week, I've got a new website coming up (for stories only, so I'll still be writing this one) and with so much happening, I just have to take a break!
My target is about 25000 words more on my book before I have to start college, and that's not going to happen unless I really put my heart and soul into it. It'll at least be a week until I'm back and that's not much time, sure, so this is just for the people who send me regular emails and comments and will wonder where I am with my replies.
Have a fun week or two, see you soon!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Images used in this blog are either digital art created by the author or free photographs. Reviews and views expressed on this site are strictly personal. Text by Varsha Dinesh is copyrighted under Creative Commons.