Saturday, August 13, 2011

You, Me, and the Internet.

Yo, guys.
You won't believe what horrors I've been going through.
If you get a time machine and step back into a time not so long ago, when a net connection meant speed as slow as a sloth, you'll find yourself in my shoes. This connection is KILLING me. So obviously, I haven't posted for a while, and that does not mean I haven't got a truck load of posts waiting for you guys. Followers should probably note that my email account has changed ( I had to get a new one because Google Chrome kept crashing when I typed in the old one!)
So anyway. I have a list of things to say.
1) About My Love Affair With Books: This blog is one of the few really awesome blogs I've seen from my region and I was shocked to see that Misha has left blogging. She has her reasons of course, but her blog was the first to tell the world about mine, and I salute her for being such a great support. I'll miss you, Misha.

2) About my writing: The My Writing page you see up there is updated with my stories now. Please read!

3) About Harry Potter: I am in Harry Potter Obsession: Stage Two. This is the stage where, four years after I thought I was sort of over HP, I go back to reading, re-reading and quoting (yes, dudes and dudettes) QUOTING, from Potter. I'm writing a Fanfiction to control all this HP-related energy, called the Deveraux Problem, link is on the My Writing Page.

4) About Facebook: No, I don't want to say anything about FB, right now, except that...has anyone tried Google Plus? :P

5) About Me:
General Obsessions at Present:
. Dystopian Novels.
. Stephen King's Dark Tower series
. Dishing dirt on badly written paranormal romances.
. Magnetic second studs.
. Glass Bangles ( I bought a lot of them today! Awesome! Do you know they look good with jeans?)
. Virtual Reality. (I don't know. I wanna write a story on this one.)
. Shadow Play. (ditto as above.)

6) About You
THANK YOU, thank you thank you, for staying with me throughout this gap. I am so sorry if some of your comments didn't get through, the whole account was all screwed up, but now we're on our feet again!

So here's a question: What color scheme should the blog's new design be? Blue, white, black....or yellow, black, green? Comment, please!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Images used in this blog are either digital art created by the author or free photographs. Reviews and views expressed on this site are strictly personal. Text by Varsha Dinesh is copyrighted under Creative Commons.