Monday, January 24, 2011

This is How my Hero looks- um, sorta!


The hero of Shaded Grey.
K.
Not to sound stereotypical- but he's gorgeous (the character is, and so of course he's never completely well-representable). (Really, I'm a girl, and every girl wants the guy in her book to be gorgeous- agree?) Now, this model is from the stock of a wonderful stock provider on DeviantArt (deadsoldier stock) and I just loved the pose and the picture's clarity. Again, the model sort of met my requirements of K- he's in that stage between big and small in size, and stylish and completely photogenic. This is the best I can do for K. I did some brushing to make it look like a painting (because the guy had brown hair- unacceptable for K) and then used some brushes (the Euphoria brush set) and some stock background (Angelia61) for making this image.
This image comes in a lot of colors- I put the brightest (and my fave) here. The other images can be found on Facebook (I have a Facebook badge on the sidebar- did you guys see? If you're on FB, let's be friends!) and I'll put it up here as soon as the netbug making my connection slow loosens it's chokehold a little. I also did some work to the About/Contact page at the top of this blog- now it has an author photo (me!) plus a better description of the book, plus a note as to why my followers would NEVER regret following my blog! (I love you guys) 

I'm currently on the second chapter ! Updates coming soon!
(Please check out the About page- don't forget the FB badge- and also comment on this pic! If you've read a bit of Shaded already, tell me if it meets your idea of K!)



1 comment:

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Images used in this blog are either digital art created by the author or free photographs. Reviews and views expressed on this site are strictly personal. Text by Varsha Dinesh is copyrighted under Creative Commons.