Let me start off with a Happy New Year to all you guys out there!
It was so awfully kind of Janette to drop a comment on my blog, and pass me the Stylish Blogger Award. I'm totally thrilled because this blog is still in its thumb-sucking, helpless infancy! I checked out her site immediately, and her blog is simply captivating (don't you just LOVE that header? It's so drool-worthy)
Janette is the (surely proud) owner of the site The Story Realm, and you guys should check out her site...
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So, a random 7 things about myself
1) I am an obsessive writer- once I start I don't stop until my fingers threaten they'll fall off
2) I prefer pen to keyboard, and rather hate typing stories on the keyboard.
3) I read Stephen King like some others would read a holy book to be memorized
4) I love sunny days and then those cloudy ones; if anyone lives in Trivandrum they'll know why I have a love-hate relationship with rain
5) I love photoshopping!!!
6) I am, and have been in love with the Harry Potter saga for as long as I can remember
7) I have multiple addictions- paranormal romances, coffee, PS, Diary Milk chocolates and my mobile are just a few of them.
Now, for the blogs I've chosen to award!
1)The life of a Bookaholic
2)Twilight of Shadows
3)The Simple Pleasure of Reading
4) Ottilie Weber
5)Universe in Words
6)The Secret Writer
7)My book Addiction
8)Trees and Ink
9)My life as a Vampire by Amy Mah (Vampire)
10)Lilk13's reading library
Have a nice Jan 6th!