Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 Stephen King challenge

SO I love horror...as everyone well knows. I've been reading Stephen King like his books are holy ones I can totally learn from, and this reading challenge from Book Chick City is just PERFECT for me.
And I found the perfect book to start with too! Under The Dome, released in 2009 is so impossibly awesome...In 2011 I'm going to read a lot of Stephen King- his Dark Tower series maybe, From A Buick's, Bag of Bones, IT, Misery, Just After Sunset, Cell....I'll add a lot more!! Everyone who loves this challenge check out Book Chick City

1 comment:

  1. try reading his "firestarter"...its my fave...its superb... :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer

Images used in this blog are either digital art created by the author or free photographs. Reviews and views expressed on this site are strictly personal. Text by Varsha Dinesh is copyrighted under Creative Commons.